About Wellbeing Software
Wellbeing Software helps deliver better patient care by providing healthcare organisations with simple, integrated technology for seamlessly accessing full patient records.
Through our specialist radiology and maternity information systems, and our experience in clinical data management, we are experts in healthcare software connectivity.
Our widely-used solutions combine all information from across a range of specialities, locations and services to improve workflows for healthcare professionals, enabling them to work more easily and effectively.
As our Account Director you will be responsible for selling Wellbeing portfolio solutions to the healthcare market, including the development of existing UK opportunities within the current customer base, and the identification of new opportunities with brand new customers.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables…..
- Identify and manage opportunities in pursuit of an agreed sales target
- Accountable for the end to end sales cycle for identified or allocated opportunities
- Proactively review the market for new opportunities, engaging senior clients and responding to market intelligence
- Respond to relevant market procurement opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and a thorough understanding of how Wellbeing Software’s offerings relate to client requirements
- Keep abreast of client and industry activity to maximise knowledge and to position sales propositions accordingly
- Collaborate and work with product, development, marketing, and sales teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product campaigns
- Any other related duties which the Sales Director feels are appropriate.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Experience…..
The key skills we are looking for in the role are:
- At least 10 years healthcare software sales experience, of which 5 should be at a senior level
- Output focused sales professional, with specific healthcare software sector experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding assigned targets
- Tenacious, motivated, energetic and personally accountable • Proven ability to plan, strategise and influence at a senior level
- Proficient engaging at C-level
Integration Specialist Maternity
As an Integration Specialist you will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday, a bonus scheme, company pension and additional benefits.
Be part of our new journey
We are entering into the next phase of our evolution – and there are many new and exciting challenges ahead!
We are looking to hear from exceptional, enthusiastic and talented people who want to be part of our journey, to become part of a highly motivated team of professionals, working together to shape the future of the Global Health Care IT market.
It truly is an amazing time to join our business. If you feel your skills, talent and experience can be a vital contribution to our present and future success, apply for one of our positions in Nottinghamshire today!
- Configure and deploy specific project interfaces to allow integration with: PAS, PDS, Pathology, BadgerNet, GROW, Ultrasound and other systems.
- Co-ordinate with the Project Lead, where necessary, in relation to the status of projects
- Support system upgrades
- Supporting system deployments
- Co-ordinate integration testing between 3rd party and Wellbeing Systems
- Perform troubleshooting activities where issues are discovered
- Provide Technical Assistance to all parties involved
3rd Line Support
- Provide 3rd line integration support as an extension of the Service team
- Assist sales and project management with any guidance as required, working in a collaborative manner
- Work to defined processes and accurately documenting activities
- Working to ITIL processes
- IHE experience
- Experience within the maternity sector
- Experience with the Linux platform
An element of out of hours work is expected for this role as well as ‘on call’ activities.
You will be based within our office in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, but some travel may be necessary.
Wellbeing Software Group is defined by our innovative culture – an environment that rewards creative problem solving and rapid decision making. We encourage people to be bold. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating and improving.
At Wellbeing Software Group our 4 healthcare technology companies develop innovative and highly effective clinical information systems, for over 25 years. We are a proven market leader in 3 out of 4 of our business units and continue to strive to deliver sustainable growth while developing solutions to well defined problems.
Be part of our healthcare:connected journey
Data is the foundation of healthcare delivery, informing and transforming services by providing insight into patient care and efficiency. Throughout a person’s life they may encounter a range of health and social care services from general practice and radiology, to maternity and oncology. All of the data obtained by these specialities represents a complete patient history, but are so often siloed within disparate systems.
Our mission is to bring those information sources together as one seamless entity, granting healthcare practitioners a single view of each patient and a centralised source of vital patient data that can be used to improve healthcare outcomes.
We are looking to hear from exceptional, enthusiastic and talented people who want to be part of this journey and become part of a highly motivated team of professionals, working together to shape the future of the global healthcare IT market.
If you feel your skills, talent and experience can be a vital contribution to our present and future success, apply for one of our positions in Nottinghamshire today!