Digital Imaging Summit 2019
Improving radiology reporting.
This conference focuses on the important issue of improving radiology reporting turnaround times. The 2018 national review of radiology reporting within the NHS in England by the Care Quality Commission found huge variation in radiology reporting highlighting trusts that had backlogs of 33,400 unreported images.
The conference provides the opportunity to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve radiology reporting turnaround times and safety
- Learn from outstanding practice in radiology reporting
- Reflect on national developments and learning from the the 2018 national review of radiology reporting within the NHS in England by the Care Quality Commission
- Improve the way you monitor radiology reporting turnaround times, use key performance indicators to monitor reporting times effectively, and manage and escalate backlogs
- Identify how digital imaging and the effective use of PACS and RIS can support improvement in turnaround times
- Explore the role of the reporting radiographer
- Identify key strategies for safe insourcing and outsourcing
- Reflect on the use of Technological advances in reporting and artificial intelligence
- Understand the legal implications of backlogs, unreported images and staff competence in reporting
Join Wellebing at our stand to discuss how we can support your organisation with our connected radiology platform.
De Vere West One, Portland Place, London, UKGet Directions