Working for Us
Data is the foundation of modern healthcare, informing and transforming services by providing insight into patient care and efficiency. Throughout a person’s life they may encounter a range of health and social care services from general practice and radiology, to maternity, pathology and oncology. All of the data obtained by these specialities contributes to the patient’s medical history, but are so often held within disparate systems. We use leading edge technology to deliver products and services that bring those information sources together into a combined view and enables healthcare practitioners to see all of the health records for that patient in one place and hopefully improve diagnosis and treatment plans.
We are an agile and innovative business looking for exceptional, talented individuals. Working in small teams, problem solving and rapid decision making is our speciality. If you would like to join us on our journey and believe you have the right blend of attitude, knowledge and skills, our current vacancies are displayed below.
We are only able to employ you if you have the unrestricted right to work in the UK and cannot offer sponsorship.
A note for recruiters:
We know the recruitment world is tough right now. We have established relationships with a small number of trusted partners and are not reviewing these anytime soon and hope you understand and respect this. Please do not contact us offering candidates – if appropriate we will engage with our partners at the appropriate time.
Business Development Manager - Pathology Home Based
We are seeking an exceptional individual to lead the sale of Citadel’s Pathology product into the UK market. Working in collaboration with both the Australian and UK sales teams, your focus will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities primarily with new clients, selling our pathology products into the UK Healthcare sector. You will need to possess strong credibility, able to articulate and explain the solutions and how they can be evaluated and deployed into the market and the value that they can bring to our customers. You will be an experienced B2B sales professional with a high level of understanding of the business services market, ideally gained within a software sales management role or similar and ideally with knowledge of pathology services and the NHS.
You will be target driven, pro-actively seeking potential sales opportunities using a variety of tools including industry intelligence, procurement and tender advertisements and leveraging our existing customer base to expand product penetration. You will then manage the entire sales cycle, defining and refining specifications and agreeing contracts and then working together with our development and operations team to deploy and deliver products in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Identifying new sales leads, potential new markets and trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Leveraging our existing customer base to secure opportunities for upselling and cross selling new products into existing environments,
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending solutions
- Monitoring, registering and conducting preliminary enquiries for Requests for Tender (RFTs), Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and Public Tender listings within designated accounts and territories
- Providing proposals and quotations with associated pricing for the delivery of the proposed solutions in line with our margin and profitability expectations
- Developing and executing strategic responses for strategies to the RFQs and RFT’s
- Maintaining strong sales growth within designated accounts and territories and working closely with other teams within the group to develop new business
If you would like to join us as we expand our products into the UK market, please send a fully detailed CV together with details of your salary expectations.
IT Infrastructure Lead Based in our Mansfield Office
We are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure and Network Engineer to join our in-house IT support team in a lead role looking after a large user base, over 300 servers and geographically spread across 2 main UK offices and supporting a flexible working infrastructure.
Since our acquisition by Citadel Group in 2020 we have invested significantly to further bolster the security and effectiveness of our infrastructure and grow the team. Working in close collaboration with our Australian teams you will support a programme of work implementing new infrastructure and technologies, security management systems and assisting the existing team to continually improve what we do and how we do it.
You will need to be an effective communicator and focused on delighting your customers, constantly seeking to anticipate their needs, and working pro-actively to ensure that IT is an enabler of effective business whilst also securing our data in accordance with ISO27001, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials and other best practice standards.
You will have a background in Networking and firewalls, Linux and Windows Server platforms along with VMWare and be well versed in general IT infrastructure. As we utilise a wide variety of technology platforms you must be versatile and able to adapt. Exposure to working within a standards driven culture is essential.
Key understanding of the following components is essential:
- Networking fundamentals
- Linux configuration basics
- Microsoft Server deployment and management, AD, policies etc.
- General IT Infrastructure and Networks
- Software deployment strategies
Experience of development systems will also be of benefit.
- Sonicwall NSA Firewalls
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst Switches
- Centos/RHEL management and BASH scripting
- Windows Server platform management
- MFA solutions – multiple platforms
- M365, Intune and Microsoft Azure
- HP Nimble Storage
This role offers the successful applicant the chance to lead and mentor colleagues and help us maintain high standards in IT service delivery.
Application Specialist - Radiology Home Based with travel across the UK and Ireland
We are looking for an Application Specialist to join our implementation team supporting the deployment of our leading-edge Radiology Information System CRIS across the UK and Ireland. CRIS is already in use in over 700 locations, supporting over 200,000 users and 25 million imaging events annually.
This is an exciting time to join us as we continue to support the transformation of healthcare through digital tools that improve patient outcomes and support more efficient procedures. As an Application Specialist, you will work with multi-disciplinary teams to support the installation and rollout of CRIS to new customers and support new module implementations to existing customers, using your expert knowledge of how the application works, providing advice, guidance and coaching to users through the life of the project in relation to workflow, testing and configuration.
You will need to be an effective communicator and focused on delighting your customers, anticipating their needs, and working pro-actively to ensure that deployments proceed according to schedule and resolving issues as they arise. This will include being on customer sites to support go-live events and may include nights away from home for several days at a time.
Due to the specialist nature of this role, you will need an in-depth understanding of standard operating procedures within Radiology Departments combined with around 3-5 years’ experience as a CRIS system user, ideally in a RIS support or training role with familiarity of all core CRIS modules, system management and statistical reporting. In addition, you will need solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications.
If you think you are the person we are looking for please apply with details of your salary expectations.
Microsoft Technical Services Specialist- Based in our Mansfield Office
In this key role you will support the deployment of our Maternity products and remotely support server infrastructure operating on our customer sites. Working with, and alongside our operations and development teams, you will participate across multiple projects tasked with improving standards to deliver more efficient deployments.
You will be curious, thriving to expand your technical knowledge and ensure that we keep abreast of technology changes and constantly seeking more effective ways of delivering and improving our products for our health care customers
Naturally, you will have a background in Microsoft Server Technologies, well versed in general IT infrastructure combined with experience of automating software deployment and troubleshooting problems.
Key understanding of the following components is essential:
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS
- General IT Infrastructure and Networks
- Software deployment
Experience of the following would also be advantageous.
- Development experience / interest
Developer – (Based Sunderland)
Our Data Management Team provides valuable insight for our Health Care customers, interacting with the 4 principal GP practice systems in the UK to ensure that electronic patient records are held within a secure environment. We also support improved patient outcomes through the provision of reporting services that enable clinicians to pro-actively understand health care demand and target interventions.
We are looking for a Developer with extensive DBA expertise to join our team based in Sunderland. A key part of this role involves monitoring the performance of our hosted data reporting services held within AWS and as such your daily tasks will include:
- At all times ensuring the system remains secure
- Managing user permissions and access levels
- Balancing loads for data extraction routines
- Optimising database performance to ensure AWS use is as efficient as possible
- Managing system resilience (including daily back-up, patching and recovery procedures)
You will also support our Development and Query Writing teams to develop reports and assist with C# development projects. You will therefore need to have an extensive knowledge of the following:
- IT operations experience with a strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience combined with an understanding and experience with server-client N-Tier architectures, relational database environments, database design and support
- Software Development and Report Writing
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to maintain and manage multiple mission critical SQL server instances
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication ability
- Collaborative and solutions focused with the desire to delight our customers
- Excellent time management ability – balancing workload and task execution within a time critical and pressured environment
- Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2016
- AWS software stack
If you think you are the person to join us in this important arena, please apply below.