Application Specialist (Flexible Location)
Do you want to play a key role in helping people to live longer, healthier lives? We are looking for experienced Application Specialists to support the deployment of our Evolution Pathology Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) into a number of NHS customers across the UK.
Working with our customers, you will support the technical design, documentation and development of our products in line with best practice protocols and the NHS National Pathology Programme. Using your laboratory and bio-medical science background, you will advise and configure system workflows
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Supporting the deployment and implementation of our products into live environments
- Managing the relationship with our key customers, including travel to client sites as required (which may require periods away from home)
- Supporting user acceptance testing and deployment verification milestones
- Working with our product managers and our product roadmap to evolve the product in line with customer requirements, regulatory frameworks and key stakeholders
- Develop and document training material to support end users
- Support tenders and sales activities with specialist knowledge and advice
Our perfect candidate will have considerable experience of LIMS ideally within the NHS and be familiar with the complexities of system configuration within bio-medical science and pathology departments. You will be an effective communicator, capable of influencing key stakeholders during the deployment process and supporting system go live with appropriate training for users.
In return we offer a flexible and supportive working environment within an ambitious and growing business. We are fully committed to ensuring your health and wellbeing with a range of support and benefits within our leading “Your Wellbeing at Wellbeing Software” framework.
If you want to join our ambitious and growing team, please apply with a fully detailed CV together with your salary expectations