Application Trainer (CRIS)
Are you passionate about sharing your expert knowledge of software products to help others use systems in the most effective way? We are looking for an experienced Radiology Information Systems trainer (or user) who thrives on sharing their expert product knowledge (ideally gained using our CRIS product) to ensure our customers and colleagues fully understand how to use our products in the most effective manner, providing consistent knowledge transfer to maximise the use of functionality, customer satisfaction and their return on investment.
Please note this role will require frequent travel with regular nights away from home. You will therefore need a full driving licence and private vehicle insured for business use.
Typically you will be involved with:
- Collaborating with customers and internal delivery teams to plan and deliver appropriate training modules (which may be cascade – train the trainer or end user) during and post product implementation (this may be either on customer sites or through remote delivery)
- Collaborating with other teams (such as Product, Integration, Support and Project) to identify functionality and scope learning content for delivery
- Evaluating software and technical release notes in line with product roadmaps and release schedules and translating these into the creation of stimulating blended learning materials and courses that are suitable for a variety of user groups
- Continuously evolving course materials (including on-line help files and eLearning) to ensure that all material remains current and in line with product release versions
- Producing formal course evaluation and training reports to monitor implementation progress and escalating any identified risks or issues that may impact product timelines
- Continuously improving self-knowledge through consultation and knowledge sharing with internal teams such as Product, Development, Sales, and Support
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will be an experienced in delivering application training in a variety of different formats and with a variety of delegates.
- You will need to be an engaging presenter, patient and able to put people at ease to ensure that training delivery is as effective as possible
- Training may be delivered on site and therefore frequent nights working away from home and regular travel across the UK and Ireland may be required
- A full driving licence and appropriate vehicle insured for business use
- Effective with all Microsoft Applications, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage in clear and open interaction with a wide range of technical / clinical and non-technical / non-clinical people of varying seniority
- Ability to resolve conflicting views or interests in a constructive and professional manner
- Practical CRIS/RIS System knowledge gained from at least 2 years in-service experience as a system user
- Excellent working knowledge of standard operating processes within a Radiology Department and their application to a Radiology Information System developed within a clerical, informatics, or clinical role
- Experience of eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline
- Experience of MadCap Flare Helpfiles Authoring or equivalent
- Experience of delivering remote training delivery using Teams or similar remote platform
- Knowledge of SCORM and common LMS types, formats, and standards desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, email our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role you would like to apply for, covering note and CV.