Business Development Manager – Flexible Location
Are you an experienced B2B sales professional looking for your next challenge with a proven track record of converting sales leads into long-term customer relationships? Do you want to join one of the key providers of healthcare software in support of the NHS’ digital transformation? If so, then you may be the person we are looking for to sell our Healthcare Software products across the UK.
Our Business Development Managers are key to the future success of our business, pro-actively seeking potential sales opportunities using a variety of tools including industry intelligence, procurement and tender advertisements and leveraging our existing customer base to expand product penetration.
You will manage the entire sales cycle, defining and refining specifications and agreeing contracts and then working together with our development and operations team to deploy and deliver products in accordance with agreed timelines.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identifying new sales leads, potential new markets and trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Leveraging our existing customer base to secure opportunities for upselling and cross selling new products into existing environments,
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending solutions
- Monitoring, registering and conducting preliminary enquiries for Requests for Tender (RFTs), Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and Public Tender listings within designated accounts and territories
- Providing proposals and quotations with associated pricing for the delivery of the proposed solutions in line with our margin and profitability expectations
- Developing and executing strategic responses for strategies to the RFQs and RFT’s
- Maintaining strong sales growth within designated accounts and territories and working closely with other teams within the group to develop new business
You will need to be a pro-active and results driven professional, experienced in B2B sales and familiar with responding to tenders and bid documents with a proven track record of delivering profitable sales ideally within the health technology sector.
If you want to support our mission to transform patient outcomes please apply.