Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record of selling enterprise software products into the NHS and other UK Healthcare providers at C-suite level?
If so then you may be the person we are looking for to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans. Your key responsibilities would include:
· Identifying sales leads, potential new markets and trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
· Leveraging our existing customer base to secure opportunities for upselling and cross selling new products into existing environments whilst working closely with other teams within the group to develop new business opportunities
· Monitoring, registering and conducting preliminary enquiries for Requests for Tender (RFTs), Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and Public Tender listings within designated accounts and territories and leading the responses to those RFTs and RFQs
· Qualifying sales opportunities to validate market strategy, deal requirements, financials and evaluating delivery and deployment options including 3rd party delivery partners
· Providing proposals and quotations with associated pricing for the delivery of the proposed solutions in line with our margin and profitability expectations
· Managing the complete sales cycle, collaborating with our development and deployment teams to define and refine specifications, agreeing contracts and deliverables in accordance with agreed timelines
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please send an up to date CV together with details of your salary expectations.