Business Operations Manager
Are you someone who thrives in collaborating with internal teams to improve business processes and resolve bottlenecks? We are looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to support the delivery of a high-performing culture through effective financial and budget management and managing the successful delivery of internal business improvement projects.
Typically you will be involved in:
Establishing and producing management reporting against KPIs to ensure teams are aligned and on track to deliver our business objectives
- Leading the development and delivery of business cases for internal projects such as implementing new business systems and workflows, establishing new UK office locations, new product roadmaps, and potential business acquisition opportunities for evaluation by the management team.
- Developing, implementing, evolving and monitoring internal business processes that support business successes by releasing operational managers from administrative tasks
- Managing R&D projects in line with the approved product roadmaps, delivering appropriate tracking mechanisms to monitor the progress of the roadmaps against timelines and budgets
- Providing advice and guidance in relation to the development of new operational processes such as Deal Approvals, Quote to Order, Order to Delivery, and Sales to Delivery, helping to ensure that they are cost effective and financially viable
- Supporting the Commercial Director by leading on the monitoring and management of third-party goods and services
- Leading the proactive renewal for all current contracts allowing sufficient time to develop proposals that support increased revenue and the sale of additional services and annual increases
- Co-ordinating our annual budget process in collaboration with our Finance Team, including Budgets and KPI’s across a range of individual projects
Essential Skills and Experience
- Around 5 years’ experience gained within a similar role
- A Finance or Commercial background is highly desirable
- Effective collaborator, able to build strong relationships with customers and across the organisation that deliver outcomes within agreed timelines
If this seems like the role for you please apply
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, email our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role you would like to apply for, covering note and CV.