Global Product Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for that next step in your career? Do you want to play a key role within an organisation whose purpose is to help people live longer healthier lives? If so, then you may the person we are looking for.
Our Global Product Marketing Manager leads our marketing activities across EMEA and North America with significant scope to develop and expand your role within the Citadel Group. You will be the champion of our Customer Journey, using your creativity and expertise to grab the attention of health service decision makers and leveraging the experience of our clinical users.
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing and supporting our sales & product management teams, you will work autonomously to drive measurable product consideration through comprehensive go-to-market activity across our portfolio of Healthcare Software products. You will thrive on distilling, crafting and promoting the life-changing impacts that our health tech and innovations have on patients and citizens on a national scale, right across the world.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the definition and delivery of product marketing programmes end-to-end.
- Prioritising and managing our strategic & tactical marketing plan supporting commercial outcomes
- Delivering innovative activities to increase new market penetration, launch new products, and supporting customer retention
- Developing case studies, thought leadership articles and campaign content
- Redefining and testing key messaging and product USPs that are consistent across all channels
- Managing key delivery partners for collateral and experiences across channels
- Managing the marketing budget
- Managing our content calendar, monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Designing and producing sponsorship of trade shows and running virtual events
- Delivering business critical customer experience projects on time and within budget
- Reporting against monthly campaign KPIs, analysing and optimising our ROI
Ideally, you will need to have:
- A degree in Journalism, Marketing, or equivalent level experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working at Marketing Manager level within Healthcare or Software industry
- Passion or experience driving social impact and change within health software, clinical diagnostics, and AI domains
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex products effectively, through all mediums and formats
- Proven experience of increasing B2B sales through innovative, digital channels and CRM activities
- Proven experience in autonomously implementing successful campaigns
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Experience of email marketing, social media, content management systems and PR / Blogging
- Exposure to CRM platforms
If you believe you are the person to build on our great foundations and play a key role in our ambitious growth plans, please apply through our careers page at Careers – Wellbeing Software