Head of Client Management
Do you take pride in delighting customers, ensuring their experience with us as a supplier is second to none? Our Head of Client Management is responsible for managing our Client Management Team, ensuring they deliver their sales targets whilst ensuring that customer issues are escalated through to the appropriate specialist teams to resolve.
- Achievement of personal and sales team targets
- Leading, motivating and managing our Client Management Team to deliver their sales targets and ensuring optimal customer retention
- Ensuring all client managers devise and execute strategic individual customer sales plans for all customers to identify revenue growth opportunities, understand the customer strategy, manage risk, and manage the sales pipeline
- Contract support – supporting our sales and commercial leadership team with all commercial activities, working collaboratively across internal teams and client teams to manage the end-to-end process to achieve contract signature and renewals
- Recording and escalating all customer issues reported through the sales organisation, liaising with the appropriate internal teams and tracking all complaints through to satisfactory resolution.
- Ensuring customers are updated at all times about progress to resolve their complaints.
- Escalating strategic customer issues to the Sales Director that have the likelihood to damage our reputation in the market, jeopardise future revenue or prevent contract renewal
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven track record within the B2B software provider market, results driven and customer focused with a proven track record of delivering profitable sales.
- 10+ years sales experience selling to the NHS and familiarity with NHS procurement methods and funding frameworks
Previous experience in managing a sales team to beat their targets through performance coaching
Familiarity with strategic sales methodologies including Miller-Heiman, Target Account Selling or similar
- Customer focus with the drive to resolve customer issues through to successful resolution
- Previous line management experience would be advantageous.
- A full driving licence and appropriate vehicle insured for business use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, email our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role you would like to apply for, covering note and CV.