We are looking for additional Integration Engineers to support the rollout of our Pathology product across the UK. They are responsible for ensuring that our products work effectively once deployed into live environments.
- Analysing, developing, interpreting and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration for our software products into customer environments
- Supporting the evaluation, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, and administration for new and upgraded software applications.
- Conducting problem analysis and resolving application issues to ensure our software products are as up to date as possible and perform optimally in relation to availability and reliability
- Automating tasks using scripting tools such as Ansible to improve efficiency
- Responsible for VMware cluster using VSphere and responsibility for platform upgrades, maintenance, system administration, workflow development, creating and removing VMs and all other work in the environment
- Maintaining and extending our monitoring, metrics, and alerting systems (Zabbix)
- Developing and maintaining operations services including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Continuously assessing and recommending improvements for applications, software, communications and operating systems
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for system applications and resolution of faults, enhancements and modifications to applications, and maintenance instructions
- Maintaining technologies (including user access, access policies, etc.) to ensure application security and perform audits as required.
- Take part in out of hours on-call if need arises
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong backend technical experience supporting and working with Red-Hat Linux based applications and infrastructure
- Experience of working with MariaDB/MySQL relational database
- Experience of AWS Cloud Technologies
- Experience with deployment techniques and tooling
- Dedication to cyber security protocols and ISO27001
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, balancing competing priorities and responding to client needs
- The ability to build effective relationships with co-workers and clients, including: the ability to
- Successfully work under pressure in a complex and competitive business environment; and,
- Quickly adapt to the changing needs of our clients, and work with other teams to ensure those needs are met
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with containerisation and CI tooling desired
If this is the role for you please apply
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, email our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role you would like to apply for, covering note and CV.