Producing our monthly payroll correctly and on time is vital to ensuring we have an engaged and motivated workforce.
Our Payroll Supervisor owns the entire end-to end monthly payroll process, collaborating with our People & Culture Team, Management Team and Finance colleagues to ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time each month.
- Ensuring all new starters, leavers and changes are processed accurately and according to the monthly payroll cycle. Handling auto-enrolment for the pension scheme and administering all statutory reporting for accounting and HMRC requirements including P11d, P45 and P17 reporting
- Dealing with all employee queries to resolve and payroll, pension or tax related questions
- Pro-actively suggesting improvements to payroll processing such as automating bulk uploads of data and documenting all payroll processes and procedures
- Ensuring accurate processing and review of employee expenses
- Additional support for the Finance Team as required
Essential Skills and Experience
Ideally CIPP qualified or equivalent level experience in running monthly payroll procedures
- Statutory and regulatory payroll knowledge
- Experience of working across a variety of Finance activities is desirable
- IRIS payroll experience is desirable