Product Owner Radiology
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking to join a business dedicated to helping clinicians to focus on helping people to live longer, healthier lives?
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Owner to guide the development and evolution of our software products. Working closely with our Development teams, you will help develop and maintain the development roadmap and product vision and ensure this is embedded within the scrum team. You will be the key contact for our customers, designing and evolving product features and determining development priorities to ensure are stakeholders aligned throughout the product lifecycle and then determine product releases in collaboration with our Product Manager and sales teams.
· Develop detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
· Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation
· Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles and to ensure successful product releases
· Work closely with the development and operations team to co-ordinate development requests for changes and enhancements for existing products
· Ensure development process documentation is created and maintained as necessary
· Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
Essential Skills and Experience
· Previous experience as a Product Owner ideally within the healthcare software market
· Ability to create user stories from Epics and translate these into actionable plans for the scrum team
· Ability to define work flows and translate them into requirements and functional specifications
· Ability to understand, interpret and document user requirements
· Experience of Radiology department procedures and workflows
· Experience of CRIS or other Radiology Information System
· Experience of software development lifecycles (Agile, waterfall) and formal change management processes
· Working knowledge of AHA! (Roadmap Software)
· Working knowledge of Jira
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, email our People Team at [email protected]. Please include the role you would like to apply for, covering note and CV.