Are you highly organised, obsessive about detail and enjoy encouraging others to deliver their tasks by due dates? We are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to assist us with our software deployments into live customer environments.
The Project Co-ordinator will organize the release upgrade programme for software products to Wellbeing customers. They will engage and manage the customers through the life cycle of a software upgrade ensuring upgrade milestones are met. This release upgrade programme covers all customers using Radiology/ Maternity and EHR Products.
Ideally you will have already supported major software implementation projects within the NHS and familiar with formal project management methodologies, even better if you have a Prince 2 or similar qualification.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide customer with specific upgrade documentation
- Post implementation – Early life support and post implementation reviews (PIRs)
- Managing professional relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and act as lead point of contact for release upgrades
- Ensuring detailed and frequent communications around upgrades to internal stakeholders, including upgrades scheduled for the month ahead, when upgrades start and finish as well as working with Incident Management and Team leads on ELS and handover to service. Also working with Client Management to progress upgrades with their sites, ensuring prompt response to internal queries.
- Can demonstrate multi-tasking capabilities and good organisational skills using all required tools and mandated governance processes/ documents to track upgrades efficiently and ensure all required actions and tasks are completed by agreed deadlines
- Schedule internal resources for the upgrades by liaising with relevant Departments and Line Managers.
- To deploy and manage additional CRIS modules as well documenting the process for deploying the modules.
- Scheduling of multi-site planned work such as patching, RFCs that need deploying at multiple customers.
- Control/Update the Configuration Management system.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV and salary expectations.
If you would like to apply for any of our roles, email our People Team at [email protected]. Please include the role you would like to apply for, covering note and CV.