DevOps Cloud Engineer- Mansfield Based.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our team.
You will be responsible for developing automated pipelines and integration processes to support the effective deployment and integration of our software products with our customer systems. These combine both on-premise and cloud hosted environments and ensures our products deliver the security, reliability and performance within live environments that our customers expect.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Working with key stakeholders (both internal and external) to deliver our DevSecOps culture using process automation
- Ensuring all software releases meet our security requirements for infrastructure and pipeline components
- Managing internal infrastructure platforms to deliver optimal performance and reliability
- Assisting and supporting our technical teams in the development/maintenance and deployment of CI/CD pipelines to streamline the delivery of our products
- Produce high quality documentation to support project deliverables
- Support our sales teams as a technical expert to produce high level design and statement of works
Our perfect candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of instigating and supporting a DevSecOps Culture
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, network, storage, and server technologies (physical and virtual)
- Have good experience and expertise on Red Hat Linux or derivatives
- Experience of Ansible or other equivalent configuration management tool
- Experience of implementing security standards
- Experience of Cloud delivered services (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience of Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code tools
- Understanding of CI/CD as a process and technical experience of common CI/CD Tools
- Experience of zero downtime software delivery within an enterprise environment
- Ability to create clear and accurate technical documentation
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Comprehensive Knowledge of GIT and version control
- Previous experience of supporting tenders and pre-sales activities.
In return we offer a flexible and supportive working environment within an ambitious and growing business. We are fully committed to ensuring your health and wellbeing with a range of support and benefits within our leading “Your Wellbeing at Wellbeing Software” framework.
If you want to join our ambitious and growing team, please apply with a fully detailed CV together with your salary expectations.