Are you an experienced Solutions Architect looking for a role which directly supports helping people to live longer, healthier lives? This may be the role you’ve been looking for.
Our healthcare software products integrate with our customers’ networks and are used by over 80% of NHS Trusts directly supporting the NHS Digital Agenda. We integrate pathology, radiology, and maternity information management systems with additional modules such as electronic patient records and e-consent help clinicians to make better clinical decisions by ensuring they have a complete picture of a patient’s health data.
As our Solutions Architect, you will play a key role in designing the architecture that underpins our healthcare software products, ensuring they will integrate with customer networks and perform to exceptionally demanding availability and reliability targets in line with product roadmaps.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting tenders/bids with expert technical guidance on how our products will be designed and deployed into customer networks
- Engaging with 3rd Party suppliers to provide solution requirements and costs for new deployment requirements
- Designing the solution architecture in an enterprise manner and ensuring a cohesive set of products and services.
- Work with Product designers and other stakeholders to form initial solution design for new product & services
- Acting as a technical design authority for products/systems
- Communicate the technical solution and provide clear criteria for technology selection and design as required
- Defining and maintaining the solution design process
- Line Management and leadership of the DevOps Team
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to the Development / DevOps teams during the development lifecycle and maintaining the DevOps principle and frameworks to deliver seamless and secure software implementation through CI/CD pipelines and automation
Ideally you will have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combined with TOGAF certification (or equivalent) combined with a broad technical knowledge including:
- Public Cloud – Azure/AWS
- IT Infrastructure, Networks and security
- Database and operating system technologies (primarily PostgreSQL and Linux)
- High availability solutions
- Monitoring solutions, Backup and Recovery
- Healthcare Integration
- Agile delivery
- ITSM awareness