Technical Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Technical System Administrator to enjoy our team.
You will be ensuring that our products work effectively once deployed into live environments.
As Technical System Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Analysing, developing, interpreting and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of systems
- Supporting the deployment of services on the AWS public cloud. Knowledge of cloud architecture principals and deployment of IaC through tooling such as CloudFormation.
- Supporting the evaluation, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, and administration of new and upgraded software applications
- Conducting problem analysis and resolving application problems
- Maintaining and extending our monitoring, metrics, and alerting systems using software Zabbix
- Developing and maintaining operations services including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Assessing and recommending improvements to applications, software, communications and operating systems
- Communicate clearly with Software development and Product teams
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for system applications and resolution of faults, enhancements and modifications to applications, and maintenance instructions
- Maintaining technologies (including user access, access policies, etc.) to ensure Application security and perform audits as required.
- Support and work closely with internal team
- Take part in out of hours on-call if need arises
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong experience in cloud platform services and administration. AWS preferred.
- Demonstrable experience supporting Red-Hat Linux infrastructure
- Experience of working with MariaDB/MySQL relational database
- Experience of VMWare and VSphere desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI desirable.
- Interest in application security or security exposure
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Any experience with other healthcare products desired.
- Experience with containerization and CI tooling desired
If you want to join us on our journey please apply with our salary expectations.