Join us at UKIO to explore the latest collaborative radiology network & workflow innovation rolling out across the NHS, and beyond
A lot has happened since we were last together in person at the UK Imaging and Oncology Congress (UKIO) – the UK’s largest multidisciplinary event in the field.
The pandemic drove unprecedented demand for proven digital health software, enterprise diagnostics and remote working solutions right across the NHS. Visit our stand (B45) when it returns July 4-6 to meet the team, products and customers helping the NHS rise to the challenge.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Meet our new team and CEO
We have embarked on an ambitious path to create world-leading collaborative radiology networks and workflows globally over the next five years. We recently welcomed Robert Miller as the CEO of Wellbeing Software to lead the growth and expansion of our products and markets in the UK and beyond.
- Come by and say hi to Robert in the success lounge
- Troubleshoot any issue with our Tech experts at our Genius Bar
Meet our recently released features
We have accelerated the release of numerous features to help automate more radiology workflows, to enable cross-site collaboration and to free up resources by reducing DNAs.
Meet our new products
Book a one-on-one or group demo to get up close with our latest products and explore live features including:
- Referrer order communications portal
- Regional vetting and reporting
- Cross-site scheduling and workflows
- Cloud-based voice recognition
- Integrated diagnostics collaboration
Meet some of our most innovative customers
We are thrilled to have some early adopter customers joining us on the stand. They will share valuable insights into their journey and discuss early results as they put our latest innovations through their paces.
- Book time in our success lounge with our early adopters
- Register interest in becoming an early adopter
Attend our showcase sessions
Throughout the event, we’ll host a range of showcase sessions on our stand, open for all to attend. Discover:
- Our 5-year roadmap evolving collaborative radiology networks
- The future of integrated diagnostics in collaborative care
- Early adopter customer case studies
- Group demos for each of our new features
- Meet our broader Citadel Group product portfolio
We look forward to seeing you at UKIO 2022. If you can’t make our sessions but would still like to discuss any of the above, reach out to your account director or get in touch.