Wellbeing Software supports the majority of NHS organisations in the UK with medical imaging solutions through Cris. Cris is an advanced radiology information system (RIS) is a medical imaging system promoting efficient workflows, improved patient care, and reduced barriers to collaborative health.
Cris, being IG, and ISO compliant, can provide a fully integrated imaging and reporting solution engineered to meet the increasing demands of hospital and clinic imaging departments. With an already established footprint, Cris is promoting efficiency in more than 700 sites that support the requirements for 25 million medical images each year for over 200,000 users.
With a modernised system in the radiology sector, patients can be booked in for their appointment, seen. reviewed, and dealt with much more smoothly and effectively than through traditional paper methods. Recent medical images can be compared to a baseline and shared easily and securely with consultants for a fully collaborative approach to radiology practices. Reports can be run and analysed enabling clinical governance and auditing of working processes.
Being well respected in the technical healthcare environment for creating innovative and technologically advanced digital communication solutions in healthcare, Wellbeing Software continues to revolutionise radiology imaging connectivity.
Cris Case Studies
View and download our latest case studies by clicking the links below.
Key Benefits & Features
Key Benefits & Features of connecting up medical imaging software with RIS
- Built by leading experts in modern healthcare communication systems with unparalleled experience of RIS
- Longstanding integrations of RIS systems which includes scheduling and vetting
- Building on the foundations of existing PAS, PACS and EPR solutions
- Enhancement of user experience with a range of specialist modules which include obstetrics and nuclear medicine.
- Fully auditable, allowing extensive reports to be generated
- Compliant with IG and ISO requirements for secure and safeguarded access
Request a Demo
Ready to talk? Get in touch to find out more and to book your demo.