We are looking for an experienced QA Tester to join our team in Sunderland.
You will be responsible for to ensuring our products are thoroughly tested before live deployment release to ensure they meet the required specification and work as expected prior to deployment.
Your key accountabilities will include:
Working in collaboration with our developers, query writers, project managers and operational teams you will design and execute product test routines to ensure our products operate effectively prior to deployment into live environments.
- Identifying valid test conditions, user acceptance requirements and designing relevant test cases which will effectively test the software for both new and existing product functionality
- Creating manual and automated regression tests and maintaining test script repositories
- Executing tests and validating the application against defined requirements according to the documented scripts and success criteria
- Executing integration tests between systems, including internal systems and external systems
- Recording, analysing and verifying test results. Generating issue reports and identifying bugs that require resolution. Prioritising, monitoring, and tracking statuses using issue tracking systems. Conduct retests after issues are resolved
- Assist in the definition of non-functional requirements, develop, and execute tests to verify systems meet those requirements.
Our perfect candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Previous experience in a software testing role with knowledge of both manual and automated testing protocols and procedures.
In return we offer a flexible and supportive working environment within an ambitious and growing business. We are fully committed to ensuring your health and wellbeing with a range of support and benefits within our leading “Your Wellbeing at Wellbeing Software” framework.
If you want to join our ambitious and growing team, please apply with a fully detailed CV together with your salary expectations.